Author Topic: Help I need a new crankshaft  (Read 2602 times)

Gijs

• View Profile
Help I need a new crankshaft
« on: July 08, 2014, 01:05:42 PM »
I own a Honda pilot fl400R and a need a new or used complete crankshaft. My crankshaft is Completely broken and can't be fixed. I live in the netherlands (Europe) and I can't get it there. Does anyone know where I can get a new or used complete crankshaft and what is the price (incl shipment to the netherlands). Or does anyone know someone in the netherlands or Europe who sells spareparts for a Honda pilot.

Hope someone can help me.

Factory 45

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Help I need a new crankshaft
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 08:02:35 AM »
If the left and right lobe of the crank are ok...and the pin, rod, and bearing need to be replaced then it may be able to be rebuilt. If not...used is a hard find. New is pretty much impossible...and be ready to spend some coin on either. Good luck.

Gijs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 03:47:53 AM »
Both the left and right lobe of the crankshaft are broken. When I disassembled the motor (it would not run anymore) I saw that the previous owner used a wrong bigend and welded (!!!!) the bigend to the left and right lob. So both the lobs are really damaged. So I really need a spare crank

Boxcar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 11:20:58 AM »
I have one. It is in ruff cosmetic shape but is all there and un molested. WILL NEED REBUILD.....
Make me an offer and pay the freight.
I say, GOOD DAY.