Author Topic: Hosers site  (Read 4133 times)

Ace

• View Profile
Hosers site
« on: March 27, 2014, 11:08:31 PM »
In hindsight I have decided to take the high road. I've deleted my previous post.

I hope all the friends I made there all the best and hope to stay in touch via other sites.

Aloha. Joe.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 06:19:36 PM by Ace »

Fat Bastard

• View Profile
Re: Hosers site
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 11:21:18 AM »
All over a lock washer lol. Most of us are on both sites and minibuggy. Guy sure does have some issues. Getting pretty busy with that ban button to. Pretty soon he'll be rambling to himself. It's gotten pretty dead over there already. You fake mechanic ;D

LiveWire

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • 85 Honda Odyssey FL350 Parts
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 04:54:11 PM »
Is there a Cliff Notes version of the lock washer discussion?

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 12:45:53 AM »
I just edited my post please see the first one..
Thanks joe.

Odyrider

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 06:56:01 PM »
A few months ago, homo aka (Hoser) banned me from his site and got butt hurt, because I had a opinion about something.. He didn't agree with what I had to say, so he started talking shit. Few minutes later I was banned. I think he's just a washed up. All he does is bash what others say. Doesn't come up with anything on his own unless he reads it online or hears it on tv. Never disagree with him. Or say anything about his website or he WILL ban you.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 01:06:01 AM »
Yup agreed! He has a self esteem problem definetly.
Can't seem to allow anybody with a differing opinion, (that won't concede) on his site.

Factory 45

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 06:37:20 AM »
Hoser is a jerk...this is the place where we all end up after being banned. Welcome...to his proclaimed "DARKSIDE". Since he enjoys riding by himself...soon he will be typing to himself. He is not perfect...nor are we...but he has been bashing anyone and everyone and banning people for just about anything for years. Don't lose any sleep over it.