Author Topic: FL350 Engine For Sale + Other Parts  (Read 2745 times)

Homesteader

• View Profile
FL350 Engine For Sale + Other Parts
« on: October 02, 2013, 07:53:09 AM »
I am planning to either part out my FL350's engine assy or sell it out together - depending on offers. I also have a few other things for sale. See below.

*Engine assy currently was re-sleeved and bored to 82. Engine needs rebuilt, but to what degree I do not know? I have tore down the engine - the cylinder wall on the jug has some minor scratches, but not too bad. I'm not sure exactly what happened to the engine - possibly ran to lean - piston showed signs of heat/blow-by. I'm not an expert, so not sure what happened. There was some fine metal particles/contamination found. On the bottom end, the c-rod does have a little vertical play, but still it does not appear there was major damage incurred. The engine has a fairly new 102C driven clutch on it and a newer starter motor. The cylinder head seems good, with normal wear. Carb and Boyseen Reed are in good shape. I have the invoice from 2011, totaling ~2100.00 from bottom up rebuild (prior to failure).

*2 Rear Rims/Tires - Original - normal wear/dents/dings

*Original Air Box w/Snorkel

*Stock Exhaust System - Good Shape

*Original Seat Belt - Does have some wear, but works

I will get some photos and attach or email to anyone interested. I plan to take best offer....or sell via eBay if nobody is interested.

Thx!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 06:07:00 AM by Homesteader »

b s

• View Profile
Re: FL350 Engine For Sale + Other Parts
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 05:06:43 AM »
how much you trying to get for the complete engine ?

Homesteader

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 05:32:20 AM »
At this point if someone would purchase the complete package, I would sell for $1550. I would need to charge for shipping, but until I would find a buyer and understand location differences - I'm not sure how much that cost would be. Based on comp pricing I've found, I attached my part price sheet - Comp pricing estimates I came up with for everything listed was around $1825. I can get photos of any of these items to you. The bottom end is definetly not frozen up and still functions, but again it appears the engine was ran lean and thus why it will need gone through - The C-Rod does have a little vertical play.

Please let me know soon if interested or if you have further questions, as I did start dis-assembling things over the weekend and began listing them on eBay (as noted in attachement).

Thanks!

P/M me your email address if you want any additional photos, etc.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 05:36:21 AM by Homesteader »

Homesteader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 06:06:21 AM »
Few photos of the exhaust pipe and muffler....