Author Topic: FL400R Pilot ForSale!  (Read 3618 times)

KTM265

• View Profile
FL400R Pilot ForSale!
« on: August 08, 2013, 08:45:38 PM »
Hello all... Been a while since I been online, been very busy with the new company I started...BTW, I'm looking to higher if anyone is looking for work...I need over the road drivers, using 3/4 or 1 ton pickups and 35-40ft flatbed trailers...no CDL required.  If you have the truck, I'll hook you up with the trailer and gear...base out of your home.

Now because of the business, I really haven't had time to ride my Pilot and it's collecting dust... Below is the basic description and I can help deliver since I'm connected with a trucking company...LOL.  One more thing, if you hate Hoser and his marry bunch of ass clowns, you'll love owning this machine then because he said it would never work...it works great and it pisses him off...LOL

1989 Honda FL400R, completely rebuilt 400cc 2-stroke, custom long travel suspension, GPR stabilizer, Voyager GPS, 5 point harness, aluminum racing seat, full skid plates, powder coated, upgraded electrical system with chromed alternator, off-road lights, custom aluminum body, upgraded brakes (disc brake system) camera mounts built in to make some cool videos....It's fast. it's fun and it turns a lot of heads.  The motor has been completely gone through, top and low end.   
You only need two tools in life -- WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

Hoser [həʊzə] n 1. US slang a person who swindles or deceives others 2. Canadian slang an unsophisticated, esp rural, person

KTM265

• View Profile
Re: FL400R Pilot ForSale!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 01:28:11 PM »
SOLD
You only need two tools in life -- WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

Hoser [həʊzə] n 1. US slang a person who swindles or deceives others 2. Canadian slang an unsophisticated, esp rural, person