Author Topic: FL350 For Sale - Las Vegas, NV  (Read 3468 times)

Pyrt44

• View Profile
FL350 For Sale - Las Vegas, NV
« on: April 20, 2013, 06:47:46 PM »

I don't know if you already bought an FL350 or not but I have a fairly nice one for sale. I am in Las Vegas so I don't know if that is close enough to you. If you want more pictures I would be happy to send them to you. If you are interested in buying, here is what you will get for your money.. I would not say it is quite in mint condition but it is close. I am asking $3300.00.

1985 Honda Odyssey FL350 with upgraded 3 gallon gravity fed gas tank, water cooled head with radiator and fox racing cooling fan, K&N air filter and filter box, upgraded exhaust (says FMF power core but I'm not sure if its the real deal or if someone just slapped an FMF sticker on it, but it works fine), 1 pair of nearly new X/T Shredder rear dirt tires on older rims, 1 pair of nearly new dirt front tires on new rims, 1 pair of Sandshark rear paddles on new rims, 1 pair of GCB Dune Tracker that come with brand new rims but are not on them, 1 pair of Cyclone rear paddle tires on new rims and many extra parts. Machine is black frame with new white plastics and some red trim.

This Odyssey was rebuilt and the frame painted black with very tough auto paint part by part. The engine was rebuilt 5 years ago and still has great compression. New stainless steel bolts and hardware.  It is a very clean machine considering it is almost 30 years old 
 I DO HAVE THE TITLE, THE KEY AND ALL THE MANUALS YOU COULD POSSIBLY WANT. Odyssey FL350 service manual in binder. Honda general shop manual in binder and I have 4 or 5 new extra spark plugs.

Things it needs work on are dried up fuel lines (easy to fix), probably will need a new battery again next year (this one is 4 years old), a carb cleaning and some steering adjustment (right side has wider turn radius) and the foot tub has a couple of cracks in it but it is still in pretty good condition. There is also 1 bent frame bar on the bottom of the machine that you may want to replace some day but has no affect on operation. Reverse rev limiter is bypassed on this machine to allow it to back up a ramp.

If you are interested send me an email.
[email protected]

Pyrt44

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 07:12:23 PM »

I don't know if you already bought an FL350 or not but I have a fairly nice one for sale. I am in Las Vegas so I don't know if that is close enough to you. If you want more pictures I would be happy to send them to you. If you are interested in buying, here is what you will get for your money.. I would not say it is quite in mint condition but it is close. I am asking $3300.00.

1985 Honda Odyssey FL350 with upgraded 3 gallon gravity fed gas tank, water cooled head with radiator and fox racing cooling fan, K&N air filter and filter box, upgraded exhaust (says FMF power core but I'm not sure if its the real deal or if someone just slapped an FMF sticker on it, but it works fine), 1 pair of nearly new X/T Shredder rear dirt tires on older rims, 1 pair of nearly new dirt front tires on new rims, 1 pair of Sandshark rear paddles on new rims, 1 pair of GCB Dune Tracker that come with brand new rims but are not on them, 1 pair of Cyclone rear paddle tires on new rims and many extra parts. Machine is black frame with new white plastics and some red trim.

This Odyssey was rebuilt and the frame painted black with very tough auto paint part by part. The engine was rebuilt 5 years ago and still has great compression. New stainless steel bolts and hardware.  It is a very clean machine considering it is almost 30 years old 
 I DO HAVE THE TITLE, THE KEY AND ALL THE MANUALS YOU COULD POSSIBLY WANT. Odyssey FL350 service manual in binder. Honda general shop manual in binder and I have 4 or 5 new extra spark plugs.

Things it needs work on are dried up fuel lines (easy to fix), probably will need a new battery again next year (this one is 4 years old), a carb cleaning and some steering adjustment (right side has wider turn radius) and the foot tub has a couple of cracks in it but it is still in pretty good condition. There is also 1 bent frame bar on the bottom of the machine that you may want to replace some day but has no affect on operation. Reverse rev limiter is bypassed on this machine to allow it to back up a ramp.

$3300 OBO
[email protected]

Pyrt44

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 07:17:56 PM »

[email protected]