Author Topic: ATVNUT someone is looking for their money back!!!  (Read 21772 times)

turbotexas

• View Profile
ATVNUT someone is looking for their money back!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011, 05:39:01 PM »
In reference to your first sentence... Pot calling the kettle black... yea right, pictures of the wreck??? We just don't believe you liewire...

Please call your employee ATVMUTT so Fully can get his money back...
Thank you for Years of great customer service???
Quote from: "LiveWire"
That machine was in a wreck, multiple times. The bumper did it's job.

You are a liar which is a defining attribute. Name calling is intentionally misspelling someone's name.

turbotexas

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2011, 08:27:03 AM »
OK I did some research...
The guy who made the video told me this...
liewire is trying to rewrite history, the brackets installed in this video were the brackets supplied by liewire http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9epoTz5pfm0

That is MassOdys bumper on the 350 that is MasOdy checking out the POS liewire nerf bars on Odykids Pilot, that is Stoneman tapping on Odykids front bumper with his bare hands after the mounting bolts were tighten as tight as they could be tightened without twisting them off, ALL the products in this video were installed per LIEwires instructions and using all the supplied hardware NO customer service was offered to correct the problems.

I have personally met Hoser, Mass Ody and Stoneman... I don't see these guys lieing about something like this... What would there motive be???

You on the other hand have a long history of lies dating back to long before I even knew what an odyssey was...
Again LiveWire EVERYONE makes mistakes, but a real man admits his mistakes and makes them right... You are well known for "BLAMING the customer"!!!
Now go make this right with Fully and your employee of the Month ATVNUT

Fully

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2011, 09:06:43 AM »
Just to clarify things. My dispute is with atvnut not livewire. It was a personal transaction between him and I. I don't want to get mixed up in any  other stuff.

turbotexas

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2011, 09:32:54 AM »
You're right fully! These guys are masters of the art of dragging a topiC and distracting from it! They have been doing it for years!!! One will screw up and the other will "distract" from the others screw up! You can find a lot of this behavior documented on www.pilotodyssey.com
Pay up atvnut!

turbotexas

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2011, 09:54:20 AM »
I'm not sure how you think selling Odyssey and Pilot parts generates enough revenue to pay all these people.

I know several who make a good living with employees selling Ody/Pilot parts. They provide great products and customer service!
This just shows that you are doing soomething wrong...

atvnut

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2011, 07:47:31 PM »
Turbo I don't think livewire works at The Home Depot so that wouldn't make him my employer
Thank you
"The Nut"

Bugpac

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2011, 12:37:09 PM »
Turbo. My ex brother in law, which is a carbon copy of you, didn't think much of you either, pretty bad when one doesn't even like there own kind.

turbotexas

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2011, 10:12:18 AM »
Quote from: "Bugpac"
Turbo. My ex brother in law, which is a carbon copy of you, didn't think much of you either, pretty bad when one doesn't even like there own kind.

HAHAHA like I would beleive ANYTHING you say???
All the "players" have come out from under their rocks... AND Still no Carb for Fully... What a crew...

atvnut

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2011, 01:59:20 PM »
Fully has posted so he can obviously read this and I havent seen anywhere where he has posted he hasnt got his carb? maybe you should give your neck a good stiff pull so you can read. But of course you like stirring the pot and empty one at that
Thank you
"The Nut"

LiveWire

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • 85 Honda Odyssey FL350 Parts
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2011, 03:47:19 PM »
Quote from: "Fully"
Just to clarify things. My dispute is with atvnut not livewire. It was a personal transaction between him and I. I don't want to get mixed up in any  other stuff.

Quote from: "turbotexas"
You're right fully! These guys are masters of the art of dragging a topiC and distracting from it! They have been doing it for years!!! One will screw up and the other will "distract" from the others screw up! You can find a lot of this behavior documented on www.pilotodyssey.com
Pay up atvnut!

So the person you claim to be trying to help out makes a specific request of you and you ignore that in your very next post.

turbotexas

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2011, 12:52:12 PM »
fully wrote:
Yes the carb showed on Tuesday. He finally stepped up

it took a public lynching to get it done???

WoW 4 months to get this resolved??? I see atvnut and aftershock motorsports are still doing business as usual???
distract and attack???

LiveWire

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2011, 02:36:26 PM »
Quote from: "Fully"
Just to clarify things. My dispute is with atvnut not livewire.

turbotexas

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2011, 12:28:53 AM »
Quote from: "turbotexas"
fully wrote:
Yes the carb showed on Tuesday. He finally stepped up

it took a public lynching to get it done???

WoW 4 months to get this resolved??? I see atvnut and aftershock motorsports are still doing business as usual???
distract and attack???

LiveWire

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2011, 01:03:51 PM »
Distract and attack. That seems to describe everything that you are doing here.

Distract: your posts have nothing to do with helping out fully even though that is the guise that you originally posted under.

Attack: You are making personal attacks against Aftershock Motorsports and me because of the actions of someone I have ridden and raced with. These are actions that I had nothing to do with or were even aware of prior to fully's post on MBN.

turbotexas

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2011, 11:02:57 PM »
(rolls eyes) whatever???
You two have been tag-teaming for years... there is plenty of documented history if anyone wants links, please PM me and I will be glad to show you...

Turbotexas... Protector of the NEWBIE...

Distract and attack. That seems to describe everything that you are doing here.

Distract: your posts have nothing to do with helping out fully even though that is the guise that you originally posted under.

Attack: You are making personal attacks against Aftershock Motorsports and me because of the actions of someone I have ridden and raced with. These are actions that I had nothing to do with or were even aware of prior to fully's post on MBN.