Author Topic: Wanted: New Pilot Plastics  (Read 2349 times)

Factory 45

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Wanted: New Pilot Plastics
« on: December 03, 2010, 02:21:39 PM »
Looking for a NEW left and right side panel for Honda Pilot. OEM#'s 83500-HEO-010ZA and 83600-HEO-010ZA. Anybody east of the Mississippi got a stash of Pilot stuff?

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted: New Pilot Plastics
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 12:38:36 AM »
Quote from: "Factory 45"
Looking for a NEW left and right side panel for Honda Pilot. OEM#'s 83500-HEO-010ZA and 83600-HEO-010ZA. Anybody east of the Mississippi got a stash of Pilot stuff?

Are you sure they are no longer available from Honda? Last time I checked,everything was available....I don;t think the side panels have ever been backordered or discontinued like the fenders....

Factory 45

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 10:42:36 PM »
Yup...both sides are discontinued...as is the floor tub. Got left and right fronts coming from Honda this week. Aftershock is gonna do pilot body parts I've been told...but not for a while.

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 09:06:01 AM »
Quote from: "Factory 45"
Yup...both sides are discontinued...as is the floor tub. Got left and right fronts coming from Honda this week. Aftershock is gonna do pilot body parts I've been told...but not for a while.

Many parts that have been discontinued can still be had.....Even though they show discontinued,many parts wharehouses still have them sitting around.....My parts dealer has done searches many times for me and found disc. parts in different places acros the states....Sometimes there's a small shipping charge involved,but usually minimal....The search is not standard procedure for dealers,but they can do it if they will....I will check Tuesay for you and see if she can find some....If she can,she can have them shipped to a dealer near you......

Factory 45

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 04:22:19 PM »
That would be excellent...thank you very much. :)