Author Topic: DP  (Read 2087 times)

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
DP
« on: November 08, 2009, 11:09:35 PM »
Man!!!! What a blast!!!! Great ride with great weather as well!!!!
Throttle
Vrroom
Betel
Pilothawk
Rocketman
myself
Mosquito
Brian
Alex
VFR Pilot
and Zac!!!!
Glad to be home,and TIRED,but you always hate to see weekends like this one end...The trails were top notch shape,and I've already mentioned the weather...Pics and more to come soon,just unloaded and ready for bed...
Hoodlum

FL670R

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
DP
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 11:33:17 AM »
OK - Where are the ride reports and the pictures ??????

Dennis

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
DP
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 08:00:26 PM »
I got there around 8pm Thursday,and Vrroom and Rocketman was waiting for me when I got there,followed shortly by VFR pilot...Mosquito and Brian also arrived sometime Thursday,but didn't see them till Friday morning..Throttle,Pilothawk,Alex,and Betel arrived on Friday...
The weather wass GREAT!!!! Low 70's and sunny everyday...The trails were in better shape than I think I have ever seen them,and the dust level was near zero....We couldn't have asked for a better weekend to ride...
The only mechanical failure I am aware of was a cv boot on throttles pilot,but he had plenty of spares to ride since I brought him 2 more pilots that he bought from someone that lived closer to me than him....
A BIG thanks to Mosquito for not only bringing that Briggs car, but for letting anyone that desired take it for a spin...That thing is absolutely AWESOME!!!! Power delivery from that phazer 4 stroke is incredibly smooth and very responsive...I could only wish I had his asking price at my disposal,and that thing would have been on my trailer back to Tennessee....
It was a great time had by all,not only on the trails,but around the camp fire as well....Great group of guys...I can't wait till next time!!!!
http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn271/pilothoodlum/DP/

Hoodlum