Author Topic: New Wichita Offroad park  (Read 1821 times)

Weed

• View Profile
New Wichita Offroad park
« on: January 10, 2008, 10:38:06 PM »
For those that live in the midwest area, there is good news!!!!!!  We will be having a riding/ORV park built in Wichita, Kansas.  Adhoh, Toyman, and I all live within an hour of the park.  I'm not sure if there is anyone else that is close enough to enjoy it.....or take advantage of this privilige.

I am glad adnoh and I live in a state (and county) that caters to the tax payer?s rights, wants, and needs.  I wish all you guys lived in states that protected your rights and privileges as good honest tax payers.  And spend your hard earned tax money the way you want it spent.

I get pissed off when all the left wing, tree hugger states close down riding parks.  (Don't get me wrong, I am all for conservation and preserving what we have but we need a balance).  One of two things usually happen: 1 the remaining areas end up with more riders than they can handle making them dangerous, or 2 they ride wherever and  whenever they feel like.

When the remaining areas become too dangerous to ride (because they closed down all the other places to ride).....the left wingers want to close it down for safety concerns.  Continuous cycle as I see it.

When people don't have a "designated" place to ride, they end up riding on private property without permission and usually causing damage.  What the real messed up thing is if you own property, and some a-hole sneaks on it to ride and gets hurt or is killed, their family can sue you for a wrongful death or injury.

It all boils down to who you put in charge of your local Gov...........

Sorry for the rant boys but I had to voice my opinion.  This is the world as I see it.  I am happy to see that this park will be built.

Weed.....

tracksusa

• View Profile
New Wichita Offroad park
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 05:54:42 PM »
did it ever get built im in KC