Author Topic: Colts or Bears  (Read 3107 times)

nuke em

• View Profile
Colts or Bears
« on: February 02, 2007, 09:39:52 PM »
Anybody dare a guess before the game?

I am guessing the Colts but I bet it will be very close. Should prove to be a very entertaining game this year.

Weed

• View Profile
Colts or Bears
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 10:06:52 PM »
Colts by 13........

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Colts/Bears
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 08:11:01 AM »
Not really for either one, but if I have to choose, I hope the Bears stomp the Colts into that Florida sand....
Manning has completely turned me against the Colts with his arrogance and "holier than you" attitude....I don't think he will be happy until they fire the coach, coordinators, and everyone else that is supposed to help run the team, leaving him in complete control...
It's a shame that this has been allowed to happen....Manning is not indestructable, and if something happens to him, the team will be finished until they re-group and re-structure the whole team...He just wants too much of the spotlight and credit for their success....He has forgotten that his passes wouldn't mean crap if it wasn't for the receivers, and he would be crushed by now if not for his line.....I say put him out there by himself for the first quarter, and I assure you he would be more "team" oriented next year...
Hoodlum