Author Topic: Odd Ody.....  (Read 2095 times)

Weed

• View Profile
Odd Ody.....
« on: November 27, 2006, 10:03:38 PM »
Here is a pic of one of my three new odys.  I think the switch is for some additional lighting that was either factory or dealer installed.  I have a brochure from Canada that has the extra lights, I assume this option was available in the US too but I can't confirm it.  I have never seen or heard of anyone having this option on their Ody.  Have you guys ever seen this???????  The buggy does not currently have the extra lights.........I would like them though:)

nuke em

• View Profile
Odd Ody.....
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 11:22:51 AM »
One of mine has an extra switch in that spot also, but no label. I run an extra set of lights with it too.

3 new toys? more pics? condition? What are your plans? :roll:

Weed

• View Profile
Odd Ody
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 07:22:56 PM »
One is trashed, looks like a tree fell on it.  The other two are not that bad.  At some point in time I think they were left outside so the plastic is all weather cracked.  The components are all there, one has Progressive shocks on the rear, and a 94C comet.  Other than that they are stock.  I got a bunch of parts with them too, and I just put some of the stuff on Ebay.  I'll never use it so someone should get some use out of it.  

My plans are??????  Well I want to clone the silver bullet so I will make at least one silver and the other will be a ground up restoration complete with a NEW OLD STOCK foot tub and steering covers, NOS front bumper kit and other goodies I have collected.

I will sell the Silver clone, I will water cool it too like I did to my other one.  I will probably powder coat the 89 pilot too at the same time.

Too many projects.....not enough time........I have a pipe comming for the 89 too but it has yet to arrive.....

nuke em

• View Profile
Odd Ody.....
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 10:23:37 AM »
Nice, keep us posted with the clone and resto projects. I hear ya about not enough time too. I will have to see what you are selling on Ebay when I get home tonight. Any trannies or axles by chance?

Weed

• View Profile
Odd Oddy
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 06:45:39 PM »
ummmmm maybe.......  the one with the cruched frame will probably become scrap and I will salvage everthing that I can from it.  I will sell most of the stuff but I can help a guy out that is in need......

nuke em

• View Profile
Odd Ody.....
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 10:05:27 PM »
Well hook a brotha up! LOL :lol:  I'll PM you.