Author Topic: 1/2 way round the world to CC  (Read 2198 times)

Ozpilot

• View Profile
1/2 way round the world to CC
« on: July 08, 2005, 09:07:19 PM »
Looks like Coal Creek is on for me!

Moskito, when are you travelling down? Looks like my flight from LA to Chicago goes to Cincinati on the way - I'm probably best to jump off there rather than going on to Chicago!

PH, can you PM me your email address - I'll have to sort out accomodation etc.

I've looked forward to getting to a ride in the US ever since visiting 3 years ago.   This is gunna be one hell of a riding weekend!!

socalgii

• View Profile
attn oz
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 02:31:20 PM »
next time make a trip out during our winter for  dune riding at Glamis,"just bring your hat."............I think Joe Cocker said that

stoneman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 02:38:55 PM »
The airport you speak of is actually in KY. I live @ 90 min from there. I would volunteer to pick you up if Rich cant. What day will you be here?

Ozpilot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 10:29:37 PM »
Socalgii, I'll take you up on that sometime!  Is September too early for Glamis?  I had been hoping to go to the Sand Sports Show in September in CA but that didn't work out.  I also asked Aussie Duner when he was going to go to the US but he's not planning to go till around the end of the year.  It now looks like the Coal Creek trip will be the last for me for quite a while.  

Stone, it now looks like I may be flying into Knoxville TN - the travel guy is pretty enthusiastic and is looking for the best flights for me - I found out I couldn't get off at Cincinatti after booking the LAX - Cincinatti - Chicago flight - he said if I didn't do the second leg of the flight the price would be higher and if I just didn't show for it then the computer would cancel the rest of my flights (return flight from Chicago to LAX)!!  I'll post when I have final flights booked and paid (hopefully later today).

Thanks for the offer!!

stoneman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 11:02:49 PM »
Knoxville is @ 1 hour from the trail head!