Author Topic: New Members - let us know who you are  (Read 32445 times)

ludedude

• View Profile
New Members - let us know who you are
« on: December 20, 2004, 10:27:04 AM »
Hello and welcome to Pilot-Odyssey-PitStop

If you did not read the registration agreement....please do so now, and please refer back to this as needed.

Registration Agreement Terms

While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

By clicking Register below you agree to be bound by these conditions.

pchiarizio

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2004, 10:41:45 AM »
Howdy, new to the forum and the FL350R!  Will be fun in the snow!

trial

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2004, 03:04:46 AM »
test post

upsman

first post
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2004, 11:28:31 PM »
just posting so I can get back in

megatherion

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2004, 07:18:14 PM »
HI JUST GOT AN 83 FL250 AND LOOKING FOR SOME INFO

Sabre

First post
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2004, 01:56:06 PM »
This seems to be a bit redundant after registration and e-mail verification.  However, if this process is required to keep away the troublemakers, I applaud your efforts.  I have been registered with this site for some time now and have refused to post, simply to avoid the aggravation that some individuals insist on creating.  Also, I am very pleased to see that Moskito has been posting here.  His knowledge and general good attitude is always enjoyable reading. His presence in itself is a good indication that this must be a more responsible site, more interested in true off road issues and technical info than in politics and personal vendettas.

Thanks,
Andy Duff
Fort Wayne, In.

ludedude

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2004, 02:30:30 PM »
Thanks Andy,

I know some of this is a PITA, but yes it's all in efforts to keep tabs on who's who. Email verification was not on for a long time, so many just signed up with fake emails. When I force everyone to re-activate their accounts, they will not receive the emails with the links to do so and they will not have active accounts.

With a post to your credit you cannot view threds in other sections. Once you post once your IP is recorded and you are allowed access to the diferetn sections.

This way people have to be held accountable to some extent of posting and/or reading stuff to post against others elsewhere.

I may be switching the forum to a new release with some enhanced features as well, going to start looking into that tonight. I'll know more on what's going to happen tonight.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

lompoc

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2005, 11:45:05 PM »
Hey, just surfed in.

Moskito

• View Profile
    • http://www.yellowdogracing.com
Re: First post
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2005, 12:05:09 AM »
Quote from: "Sabre"
Also, I am very pleased to see that Moskito has been posting here.  His knowledge and general good attitude is always enjoyable reading. His presence in itself is a good indication that this must be a more responsible site, more interested in true off road issues and technical info than in politics and personal vendettas.

Nah, I'm here to make trouble.  :P

Thanks Sabre

May you guys all have a killer new year.

We live in a wonderful playground of a country - get out and use it this year!

That's my resolution for the New Year and I'm planning on keeping it!  

Started it this afternoon with a killer rip through the desert on a bike.
60 degrees
Sweet sunshine
moist dirt
killer traction
no dust
with Neil from ATVR - fast mf...
WOO HOO!
Moskito - Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming \'WOW-What a Ride!\'

ludedude

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2005, 11:06:12 AM »
Edited the first post...no longer is it needed to make a post to view the forums upon registration. Just sign up ;) I copied in the registration agreement for referal.

Please use this thread to let us know who you are ;)

Hornet

• View Profile
I'm Back !
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2005, 01:40:51 AM »
Hey ludedude ! Have I been gone that long ? All my cool pics are gone.... sniff, sniff....

Anyway, glad to be back! Can't wait to get to the dunes again this year.
I live for sand, sand, more sand, driving fast in sand, Paintball, and just driving fast !

Moskito

• View Profile
    • http://www.yellowdogracing.com
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2005, 06:53:57 AM »
Hornet!!!

Howyabeen???

Playing in the dunes again???

What ride are you gonna assault them with?

We'll have to hook up sometime during dune season.
Moskito - Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming \'WOW-What a Ride!\'

ludedude

• View Profile
Re: I'm Back !
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2005, 09:50:59 PM »
Quote from: "Hornet"
Hey ludedude ! Have I been gone that long ? All my cool pics are gone.... sniff, sniff....

Anyway, glad to be back! Can't wait to get to the dunes again this year.

All your photos are still there...well...kinda of..I have to re-ionsert them into the gallery...they're all online...just not in the gallery, happened when I swapped servers :|  I'll try and dump them into the gallery this weekend for you

Hornet

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2005, 10:03:20 PM »
Howdy all !  Did I just say howdy?

I still have the lifted golf cart. (no category for them anywhere...)

PilotHawk is getting all my old Pilot plastic. ATVR bought all my old Pilot parts.

I will be driving the golf cart and this at the dunes:
I live for sand, sand, more sand, driving fast in sand, Paintball, and just driving fast !

ludedude

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2005, 06:42:57 AM »
more info and pics on the sand spider PLEASE! :)