Author Topic: Hi guys, new here  (Read 2014 times)

x.system

Hi guys, new here
« on: September 26, 2004, 10:20:19 PM »
Hey everybody, Im new to the site, I've been checking it out for about a month now. I recently purchased a 85 fl350 and I have 9 other honda's, mostly 250r's. I'm from mid michigan and I usually ride at silver lake sand dunes. I recognize some of your ID's from my ebay sales and would like to thank every one of you for your purchases in the past. You guys have been by far the easyest to deal with when it comes to ebay. I am looking forward to restoring this 350 and I know I will be using this site quite often.

PilotSniper

• View Profile
Hi guys, new here
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2004, 10:33:52 PM »
Welcome amigo! Glad to have you around. Please take lots of pics of your FL350's restoration and share your experiences with the rest of us. This way, it'll be that much easier for the next fellow hobbyist that comes along who wants to restore his or her FL350. Again, welcome to POPS and enjoy the site!!!
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left!  :shock:

Joe Odyssey Rider

• View Profile
Hi guys, new here
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2004, 01:43:16 PM »
Are you the guy that sells the clutches (Sled parts guy ... or something like that) on eBay?  I'm pretty sure he's from Michigan.

x.system

Hi guys, new here
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2004, 04:42:37 PM »
Quote from: "Joe Odyssey Rider"
Are you the guy that sells the clutches (Sled parts guy ... or something like that) on eBay?  I'm pretty sure he's from Michigan.

No, I'm not that guy, I sell decal kits under this same ID.

ludedude

• View Profile
Hi guys, new here
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2004, 07:02:29 PM »
Cool, welcome aboard.

tsutton44

Hi guys, new here
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2004, 12:30:50 AM »
Theres plenty of info and tech advice to go around with all the boards up.Have fun and get lots of pics.Do you have a manual for the fl350? You wil need it. Click here: http://www.atlanticpaints.com/Manuals/Owner's%20Manuals.htm

tsutton44

Hi guys, new here
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2004, 12:34:57 AM »
oh bye the way joe.sled parts guy is from michigan too. matter of fact a darn good parts guy we need for some of our toys.his shipping is very fast.thats a plus in my book.

Joe Odyssey Rider

• View Profile
Hi guys, new here
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2004, 01:06:16 PM »
Yeah, I was thinking he was from Michigan.  I got a 94C from him for one of my 350s, first rate service and quick shipping.