Author Topic: Odyssey wont start  (Read 2050 times)

Zach62794

• View Profile
Odyssey wont start
« on: July 26, 2008, 12:58:18 AM »
Okay i just got a 84 odyssey for 200 everything is there and is in godd condtion.The compression  is very good and makes you tired very fast we have checked for leaks and nothing rebuilt the carb and still is having the same problem It has super strong spark that makes u wake up if you touch it But i just cant find anything and also i cant get the brake assembly back on the rotor

tomsinthehouse

• View Profile
Odyssey wont start
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 01:42:35 AM »
Why'd you double post? $200 thats so cheap. i bought myn cheap for in Australia and it cost me $850. :roll:

Zach62794

• View Profile
Odyssey wont start
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 01:56:00 AM »
Yea it was super cheap it had zero rust Super nice frame work and really good compression and it came with a brand new set of back tires that still have the nipples on them it has got a paint job since and it looks killer also i had to grind down the rims because they had a little rust and the new tires didnt want to seal

PilotHawK

• View Profile
Odyssey wont start
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 04:56:27 AM »
I would check the flywheel key and see if it is sheared. It takes 3 things to make these things run. Fuel, compression and spark....at the right time.

Zach62794

• View Profile
Odyssey wont start
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 10:41:06 AM »
ok and where is the flywheel and if i check the flywheel will i have to replace anything

PilotHawK

• View Profile
Odyssey wont start
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 04:56:20 AM »
I would suggest you read every post about fl250's on this site and on www.pilot-odyssey.com as well, and read the manual before you do anything.

Here is a link to my manual page. There is an FL250 manual there and several other manuals that are VERY useful as well.

You MUST and learn before you do anything else.

http://g2buggy.g2-innovations.com/gentech/manuals.htm