Author Topic: attn.lude dude  (Read 1144 times)

sicksand

• View Profile
attn.lude dude
« on: April 10, 2007, 11:45:35 PM »
I wanted to find out what you were asking for the sled engine for the pilot?I'm interested in the swap and wanted to get some ideas and pics from you.Thanks,,,Dusty

ludedude

• View Profile
attn.lude dude
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 03:16:58 AM »
I will probably have 2 engines to sell (both Arctic Cat EFI's), I might be lacking a driven clutch, and/or some other parts. I plan to kit the complete thing up so that it's a 90% bolt in. I only had to cut off my battery mount ;) I have to get the tank quoted and reproduced yet. I want 2 more made for here, and at least one for a kit....if there's interest in more...it'll drive the price down for everyone ;) :)

sicksand

• View Profile
what about a price?
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 12:01:28 AM »
Lude dude,I know you have an idea on a price?Is the front end on yours to lite with that engine,cause I will be racing mine?Thanks,,,dusty

ludedude

• View Profile
attn.lude dude
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 09:45:00 AM »
Is the front end too light? No, it doesn't change the weight of the front  :P  :lol:  Just kidding I know what you mean ;) It takes a bit if getting used to is all. You'll pick the front end up now (or remove all the weight/traction) where you never used to. You have to learn to get off the throttle at different times, but now you can dive into a corner, load the front end up with the front brakes (love my disc brakes :P), start your corner, and corner the rest of the way through with the back end ;).

If you only want the engine, that's easy for me to figure out. But you're probably better off getting one off eBay then, rather than shipping all the way from me. (Nova Scotia, Canada) If you want everything needed to do a drop in install, I"m not that far yet to have all the costs ironed out. The tank and pipes are my questionable items. My prototype tank cost me.....well you don't want to know! The guesstimate on the tank is ~$575USD, I expect that may go up when they actualy have it in hand  :?  :(  The pipes....depends if you want duals or a single....My first was a single (stock pipe with modified end - the "U" turn was removed and tightened). My current ones are duals, Black Magic aftermarket pipes, reshaped to fit. with dual CR500 FMF silencers. I have 2 more translplants to do...one guy wants the single pipe....I have a set of used Black Magic Duals, and a set of new PSI duals.

Let me know what you're interested in.....drop in kit, pieces of it? Like I dsaid if it's only the engine, you're better off hitting eBay I think.

As for the 440's...are they the 440 sno-pro's? I haven't heard much about them....seen a fair bit of parts for them (aftermarket hop up stuff)...other than that...dunno