Author Topic: Birthdays Anyone?  (Read 1173 times)

Tman

• View Profile
Birthdays Anyone?
« on: May 11, 2004, 06:50:37 PM »
Happy Birthday Ludedude... How old are you - getting to that place of lots of show but slowing on the go?  Better get that Pilot in top shape to prove otherwise... hate for this ol' boy to loose you in the dust!

ludedude

• View Profile
Birthdays Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 06:43:41 AM »
Oh ho ho!!! What's this! Slammin' your mechanic! :roll:  How do you ever expect to go any faster than me if I'm working on both your's and mine!  :lol:  :lol:

We'll see in a couple weeks once again won't we ;)

Slammin' your mechanic! And I was going to give your machine a once over before the May run...you better book an earlier flight :)

tsutton44

Birthdays Anyone?
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 08:07:11 AM »
Thats funny,i wouldnt slam my mechanic  :shock:  then again i am my mechanic  :?   wouldnt be fun having to figure out an intentional simple fix out in the boonies that your mechanic setup while sitting back a few hundred yards and laughing his ass off while you are trying to figure it out and throwing your arms up in the air and hollering all kinds of four letter words.As curly from the stooges would say,Oh Sabatoogee hey! happy birthday lude  :mrgreen:

Tman

• View Profile
Birthdays Anyone?
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 01:41:12 PM »
C'mon, Lude, I should at least be classified as an apprentice... who else could fill the gas guzzlers, pour the drinks, pump up the tires, put the wheels back on, tighten the luggs (even though the wheel came off once  :oops:  on Sinc's tractor.... err Pilot :P ), supply a degree of racing resistance and provide city boy entertainment including rolling the contraption on a couple of occasions, eh?

ludedude

• View Profile
Birthdays Anyone?
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2004, 01:46:32 PM »
Quote from: "Tman"
C'mon, Lude, I should at least be classified as an apprentice... who else could fill the gas guzzlers, pour the drinks, pump up the tires, put the wheels back on, tighten the luggs (even though the wheel came off once  :oops:  on Sinc's tractor.... err Pilot :P ), supply a degree of racing resistance and provide city boy entertainment including rolling the contraption on a couple of occasions, eh?

You are good for laughs...oh and that bottle Jamican Rum.....when you going there again?  :P Yeah...Sinc said you have to stay away from the wheels and torque wrenches this weekend.  :lol:  :lol:

mudbogger

Birthdays Anyone?
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2004, 03:05:28 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO-best wishes for the future.