Author Topic: ECJ Spring 04  (Read 1166 times)

MassOdy

ECJ Spring 04
« on: April 20, 2004, 08:37:34 AM »
Well I met a bunch of new people last weekend. Had a great time
riding and hanging out!

The 350's brakes softened up on me as the rides went on.
Nearly killed myself on 100 Mile loop trail (i think thats what they call it)
No to very little brakes is a scarry thing never to repeat.

That trail we did last fall and I said to myself OK do it it uphill never do it downhill. This was the one where Hauss needed a hand back onto the trail.

Well The first real trail I took on Thursday I followed Rick and we went down it. It had a large washed out section so we had to back track to the hard pavement.

Great times! I just wish I lived closer.

I took some footage but not a lot. I'll try and cull thru it and get a few good shots converted and post them. No still pics this time from me.

vfrpilot

• View Profile
ECJ Spring 04
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2004, 05:05:26 AM »
We had an absolute killer time.  Met lots of new friends, ate way too much food and wore myself out riding. Its a great place to ride.
I also learned a few things:
Hare works really hard for everyone to have a great time!!  Thanks
Pilotnuts brother is a great activity coordinator. :P
Moregoodlier is going to have to buy a lot of tires for his daughter (She rides all the time!)
Crazylegs is the Hill climbing MAN!
Brooks gets the high marks for artistic style on dismounting the Hill! :lol:
Trips mutts are pussy cats in dobermans clothing.
And for all those that are wondering, That picture that Massody uses by his signature is not a cartoon character.......Its really Him!!!! :shock:  :D  :P  :lol:

Thanks again to all who made it and made it possible for my family to have great time that we will talk about for a long time.

ludedude

• View Profile
ECJ Spring 04
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2004, 05:26:59 AM »
Quote from: "vfrpilot"
And for all those that are wondering, That picture that Massody uses by his signature is not a cartoon character.......Its really Him!!!! :shock:  :D  :P  :lol:

ROFLMAO  :lol:  :lol:  Good one!